Hello and Welcome

Hunting in the deep dark woods and further creative ventures

12.30.2013

Art Dolls


I'm finally putting my art dolls in my Etsy shop! Hurray! If you're interested, you can click this link, and go to my Etsy shop. You can check out the dolls in detail! 

At this point, I'll be posting new things weekly. Ultimately, not a bad goal. Especially since I have so much to do before the Comic Expo as it is. Here's a brief run down of what I'm planning to make over the next four months (for sale on Etsy and at the Calgary Comic and Entertainment Expo).

~ 10 to 20 new hoods (new collections, including Supernatural, and Galaxy)
~ basic gauntlets (faux fur, leather, and Steampunk) and hand pieces (Steampunk and Fantasy)
~ 2 to 3 capelets
~ 2 to 3 cloaks
~ 2 to 3 corsets and/or waist cinchers
~ jewelry (necklace, headpieces)
~ chain mail and scale mail pieces
~ ears (basic cat/wolf ears, fox ears, and "Wolf Shaman" ears)

I'm going to busy! Fortunately, I'm warming up to just saying "I'M MAKING THESE THINGS SO DEAL WITH IT! I'M A NERD AND I'M TIRED OF BEING AN 'ARTISTE'! I JUST WANT TO BE FREE!" It will make me so much happier. Yet, I'm a coward. I can kill dragons and draugrs and monsters in Skyrim, but I can't even man up to do what I want in my real life. Soon. Especially because I have so much to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment